Welcome Message Ambassador
The bilateral relationship between France and Greece are rooted in a rich shared history. But they also share a dynamic which opens the portals of the future. We can enrich them and strengthen them further, through initiatives that create solidarity, that inspire, and that provide a framework for working together.
Athens Business Forum
The Athens Business Forum is a Franco-Hellenic initiative dedicated to furthering bilateral cooperation in investments, trade and innovation.
Launched in 2016, the Athens Business Forum features two conferences:
- The Energy & Environment Investment Forum: November 24th
- The Franco-Hellenic Innovation Forum: November 25th
The Athens Business Forum is organised by the French Embassy in Greece and the Franco-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The official languages of the Forum are Greek and French: simultaneous translation will be provided.
Welcome Message CCIFG
We are glad to welcome you to the Forum Franco-hellénique des Affaires et de l’Innovation à Athènes, an initiative launched by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry France - Greece and the French Embassy in Athens, together with the Institut Francais in Greece.
The objective of the Forum is the strengthening of commercial relations between France and Greece, in strategic sectors where both countries can develop opportunities, as well as transversal areas where Greece and France share common interests.
- 06/12/2016 The Athens Business Forum for Energy, Environment and Innovation
- 30/11/2016 Interview of the Ambassador of France, S.E. Christophe Chantepy
- 11/11/2016 Welcome Message of the President of the Franco-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 07/11/2016 Welcome Message of the Ambassador of France to Greece, HE Christophe CHANTEPY